Welcome,

GodinezArt is now Mucho Arte Studios!!

imaginations...






Well here are some of my drawings I did during the month of December. These drawings are dedicated to the men and women serving in the military. For reference my siblings were there to provide me some modeling since the idea of acting as soldiers was theirs. We are talking about 4-7 year old kids. They just posed and I gave them that soldiers look and each of them chose their favorite gun to be drawn with. My lil sister decided to be a cowgirl!!! Small soldiers is what I called it!!! The color version will be on coming soon.
They kept the originals and what I did was trace the original and took care of some line cuality,cleaning and some small changes. Believe me they were happy to see their ideas come true. For me they are my number one critics because they are very honest. If they like what they see that means I did a great job.

No comments: